ucds cable

Resolving problems with software and hardware

Модератор: DanMc85

Ответить
sev611

ucds cable

Сообщение sev611 »

hello i have just recived my new v4 cable with 3 level 1 on it but it says :demo mode isnot activated yet ???
will it acitvate when it is on a car or what because i cant open direct config and vbf loader updatewizard it says demo license has experied for this section but asbuilt i possible to open and use
it was updatet automaticly when i started the program
adaptor number ixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 00
rgds sev
Последний раз редактировалось sev611 23 июн 2021, 16:51, всего редактировалось 2 раза.

Artist

Re: ucds cable

Сообщение Artist »

Attention! For the functionality of the adapter, there must be at least 1 token on it, which can also be used at any time for the intended purpose. In the event that ALL tokens of level 1 on the adapter are consumed and their current value is 0, such an adapter will not be functional until it adds at least 1 credit of level 1 to it.

sev611

Сообщение sev611 »

Thank you but i dont think that you have read all of what i wrote there is 3 level 1 token on the adaptor
rgds sev

Artist

Сообщение Artist »

In this case, you do not have an adapter with an extended license, but only a basic one.
Each extended license adapter is always fully functional as soon as the control is installed.
It does not report any demo messages and the like.
You may be reluctant to buy a normal adapter with an extended license.
A basic license is completely unnecessary.
This is better Forscan ...
To resolve this issue, contact support!
And never publish the serial number of the adapter.
It can already be misused and your adapter can be completely and permanently blocked !!!

sev611

Сообщение sev611 »

Thank you artist

Ответить