CCM alignment Kuga 2

Модератор: DanMc85

Ответить
pierus1970

CCM alignment Kuga 2

Сообщение pierus1970 »

Hello
on my Kuga 2 after upgraded firmware CCM module there is this error: "U2100 - Initial Configuration Not Complete" and naturally message is Alert forward is disabled
I tried on UCDS to use CCM alignment but when message is alignment successfully the error continues and alert forward is always disabled

peterpro

Re: CCM alignment Kuga 2

Сообщение peterpro »

pierus1970 писал(а):Hello
on my Kuga 2 after upgraded firmware CCM module there is this error: "U2100 - Initial Configuration Not Complete" and naturally message is Alert forward is disabled
I tried on UCDS to use CCM alignment but when message is alignment successfully the error continues and alert forward is always disabled
Hi, probably the module loose it's configuration during update!
If you have Direct Config for Kuga 2, before doing calibration, it's better to restore module configuration with a previous reading and saved configuration, otherwise you can download from etis with your vin.
After that, and/or re-doing calibration errors will go away.
P.S: better to reset module before deleting DTC
Please report if worked for you.

pierus1970

Сообщение pierus1970 »

Hello
I dont' have Direct Config for Kuga 2 and I can not download from etis with my vin because it is an upgrade (my original configuration had not CCM module)
Could I donwload from etis with an othrt vin that have CCM module ? If yes how I can to know a vin with a ccm module ?
Thanks

peterpro

Сообщение peterpro »

Then you can do what you (or who for you) did when you upgraded to CCM your car...then will work again i think!
Don't know where to search for a vin with CCM originally installed.
Sorry and good luck.

pierus1970

Сообщение pierus1970 »

I downloaded from etis CCM configuration but when I write to module there is an error .
The error is : security access denied [0x33] in block DE00 where is present ecu configuration : carcfgengine and carcfgvehicle type

the error is the same also when I try to modify only block DE00 of my configuration read from module

thanks

peterpro

Сообщение peterpro »

I'm trying to help you, but I'm a normal user like you... and so cannot help deeply with this kind of error you just mentioned.
In case you cannot resolve yourself, I suggest to use the official module contact of UCDS team at this link: https://www.ucdsys.ru/?page_id=42&lang=en
The last thinks I can suggest, is to first try to reset the module in UCDS poll module list (or detaching car battery for a few minutes), and then try to rewrite configuration.
If it still don't work, you can try to flash the old calibrations of the CCM module when working, and see if in that situation you can re-edit configuration....if yes, probably this update cannot work correctly for you.
You can either open a bug request in Bug tracker to inform UCDS team of this problem!
Again good luck. ;) ;)

peterpro

Сообщение peterpro »

For Pierus1970
Last minute Edit: try to change write configuration method from auto or 0x3 security level to 0x01
More info here: https://www.ucdsys.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=754

pierus1970

Сообщение pierus1970 »

for Peterpro
thanks a lot
today I'll try and I'll let you know

Ответить