Digital Speedo Preface

Модератор: DanMc85

Ответить
jimbojambojumbo

Digital Speedo Preface

Сообщение jimbojambojumbo »

I would like to enable digital speedometer on preface ST what is the process for this? is it possible to put facelift software on a preface ICP?

mani951

Re: Digital Speedo Preface

Сообщение mani951 »

Yes it is possible to put facelift software on a prefacelift IPC (we already tried), but after that there will be no sound for PDC anymore.. We are currently trying to find a solution for this issue.. As soon as i can give you more information about this i will tell you.

jimbojambojumbo

mani951 писал(а):Yes it is possible to put facelift software on a prefacelift IPC (we already tried), but after that there will be no sound for PDC anymore.. We are currently trying to find a solution for this issue.. As soon as i can give you more information about this i will tell you.
so is it possible to enable digital speedo without putting facelift software on preface as when i go to direct config i read from module and digital speedo is greyed out i cannot change

jimbojambojumbo

mani951 писал(а):Yes it is possible to put facelift software on a prefacelift IPC (we already tried), but after that there will be no sound for PDC anymore.. We are currently trying to find a solution for this issue.. As soon as i can give you more information about this i will tell you.
thinking about this problem will it not be due to the signal file having an error relating to canbus signal for pdc?

mani951

Сообщение mani951 »

jimbojambojumbo писал(а):
thinking about this problem will it not be due to the signal file having an error relating to canbus signal for pdc?

Don't know why exactly it doesn't work, but i know that nobody has found a solution for this until now..

mave1993

Сообщение mave1993 »

I found solution. Have FL soft on prefl cluster and pam sound work ;)

janel

Сообщение janel »

Congratulations!
How did you did it?

mani951

Сообщение mani951 »

mave1993 писал(а):I found solution. Have FL soft on prefl cluster and pam sound work ;)
Hahaha hi Pat ;)

Yes, we (conversmod.de and optiford.de) found a solution, but it's only working if you don't have front PDC and automatic parking.

Ответить