Ford Kuga mk2 - dead ACM after update

Модератор: DanMc85

Ответить
riulian83

Ford Kuga mk2 - dead ACM after update

Сообщение riulian83 »

Hi. I have a Ford Kuga from 2016 (non-facelift model) which has from factory ACM model CV4T-19C107-LE and I've tried to update the ACM firmware to EV4T-14D099-GB with VBF loader (the files used were manually downloaded from Ford: CJ5T-14D101-AA.vbf, EV4T-14D099-GB.vbf and CV4T-14D100-GE.vbf). The update apperently went well, I didn't saw any errors, but now the module is dead: No audio, I cannot open the audio window in sync, volume button doesn't work, cannot change the audio source, etc. Also, I get U0184 lost communication for radio dtc error for APIM and IPC. I've tried to put the old firmware back with update wizard (but the ACM doesn't appear in the list anymore) and vbf uploader (including with force program option), but didn't work as I get the error that the hw part wasn't found. I've also tried to pull out fuses 67, 69 and 79 or disconnecting the battery for 15 mins, but it didn't help. I need to mention that during the update I've heared some crackling sound from the speakers.
Considering this situation, my question is: can I save my ACM somehow (and if yes, how?), or I better look for a replacement?
Thanks.
Последний раз редактировалось riulian83 08 янв 2021, 11:28, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

fordsmaxtcdi

Re: Ford Kuga mk2 - dead ACM after update

Сообщение fordsmaxtcdi »

did you restore
Direct configuration ACM
and
APIM reset or sync master reset

riulian83

Сообщение riulian83 »

fordsmaxtcdi писал(а): 08 янв 2021, 10:59 did you restore
Direct configuration ACM
and
APIM reset or sync master reset
I've done also Sync master reset, but no luck. I've also tried to restore acm using direct configuration (from etis) but I get error: 'Diagnostic request error: [0x00]'. It appears that the communication with the acm is broken no mather what I try...

kroligoff

Сообщение kroligoff »

Set Checkbox USE MM-CAN in direct

riulian83

Сообщение riulian83 »

kroligoff писал(а): 08 янв 2021, 12:41 Set Checkbox USE MM-CAN in direct
It was checked when I've tried, and got the error I've mentioned...

fordsmaxtcdi

Сообщение fordsmaxtcdi »

riulian83 писал(а): 08 янв 2021, 10:50 Hi. I have a Ford Kuga from 2016 (non-facelift model) which has from factory ACM model CV4T-19C107-LE and I've tried to update the ACM firmware to EV4T-14D099-GB with VBF loader (the files used were manually downloaded from Ford: :arrow: CJ5T-14D101-AA.vbf, :arrow: EV4T-14D099-GB.vbf and :arrow: CV4T-14D100-GE.vbf). The update apperently went well, I didn't saw any errors, but now the module is dead: No audio, I cannot open the audio window in sync, volume button doesn't work, cannot change the audio source, etc. Also, I get U0184 lost communication for radio dtc error for APIM and IPC. I've tried to put the old firmware back with update wizard (but the ACM doesn't appear in the list anymore) and vbf uploader (including with force program option), but didn't work as I get the error that the hw part wasn't found. I've also tried to pull out fuses 67, 69 and 79 or disconnecting the battery for 15 mins, but it didn't help. I need to mention that during the update I've heared some crackling sound from the speakers.
Considering this situation, my question is: can I save my ACM somehow (and if yes, how?), or I better look for a replacement?
Thanks.
:arrow: = wrong file

and
same story
https://www.ucdsys.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=115

Ответить