various problems when configuring with ucds

Big car family

Модератор: DanMc85

Ответить
pellox

various problems when configuring with ucds

Сообщение pellox »

Hi guys,
I can not unlock my ACC with UCDS. Car is a Ford S-Max MKII 2.0D Ecoblue built 10/2018 and is equipped with Pre-Collision Assist and automatic shift. Software is UCDS 2.0.005.006.

What have I tried:
1. in BCM 128 Body Features 05 - DE0C "- Configuration Point 2:" Cruise Control "is set to" 3 " with the immediate message in the vehicle display "pre collision assist not available"

2. in the IPC High Lev 4: 'DE00 - DE00' the configuration item 5: 'ACC Menu' the option 'Enabled' has been selected. Select Configuration "* 4: 'DE00 - EN00" the configuration item 6: "ACC" the option "Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)" is selected

3. In the ABS ECUConfiguration - DE01 "configuration point 4: ACC (Automatic Cruise Control) is enabled (Works down to approximately 30 kph). I also trie to activate the ACC FSA but this brings an error and will not be accepted if i write it to the ABS.

4. In PCM 15 DE00 point 15 ACC selected and under DE01 whether Collision Mitigation by Braking) gen 2 selected, i also tried gen 1 with same result

5. DTC's read (There were none) If i read the DTC the ABS always answer with " No Answer from Module"

6 trie to calibrate the CCM but UCDS anwer with "Ignition Voltage not received"

If i trie to activate the ACC mit the set button at the steering wheeel comes immediately the message "acc is not available" If i read the as-build from identical cars even have oem ACC with stop&go. I also tried to configure it that way. But also without success.

Anyone have some ideas?

greetings

janel

Re: various problems when configuring with ucds

Сообщение janel »

Hi,
Your car is sharing the same platform with Mondeo MK5.
ACC configuration needs to be done in the following modules:
- BCM
- PCM
- ABS
- SCCM (for the buttons)
- IPMA - here you may have to change the hardware, at least for the older models

Calibration for the CCM is not always necessary, especially if you didn't installed a module from a different car.

Ответить