IPMA module replaced, different As Buid data?

New Ford cosmic car

Модератор: DanMc85

Ответить
noattila

IPMA module replaced, different As Buid data?

Сообщение noattila »

The IPMA module on my 2018 Mondeo was warranty replaced, because it stoped working. Now I got a new one, programmed and calibrated by the dealer with FDRS. Traffic Sign Recognition and Lane Departure Assist are working as expected, but Auto High Beam switches to "high" erratically, sometimes does not care about traffic from opposite direction or acts like does not properly measure the distance to other cars in front of mine. When surrounded by street lightning, it works as expected, it will not switch to "high".
I noticed a difference: As-Buit (as downloaded from Ford) should be 706-04-01 8A60 40A0 DC but in the new IPM-A module is 706-04-01 9A60 40A0 EC
Any idea why? Any suggestion?

fordsmaxtcdi

Re: IPMA module replaced, different As Buid data?

Сообщение fordsmaxtcdi »

noattila писал(а): 02 фев 2020, 12:30 The IPMA module on my 2018 Mondeo was warranty replaced, because it stoped working. Now I got a new one, programmed and calibrated by the dealer with FDRS. Traffic Sign Recognition and Lane Departure Assist are working as expected, but Auto High Beam switches to "high" erratically, sometimes does not care about traffic from opposite direction or acts like does not properly measure the distance to other cars in front of mine. When surrounded by street lightning, it works as expected, it will not switch to "high".
I noticed a difference: As-Buit (as downloaded from Ford) should be 706-04-01 8A60 40A0 DC but in the new IPM-A module is 706-04-01 9A60 40A0 EC
Any idea why? Any suggestion?
it is value changes when IPMA is calibrated, ;) you can download new IPMA original as built numbers and do a new calibration
When calibrating IPMA, follow the instructions, everything will work fine

noattila

Сообщение noattila »

Thank you for helping me out with this! I will try.

rob180

Сообщение rob180 »

The difference is that ford have enabled a setting for LKS.

See the following

Код: Выделить всё

"AHB Customer Enable (ACE) & AHB Sensitivity (AS) & LA Customer enable (LACE) 
& LA Sensitivity (LAS) & LDW Haptic Intensity (LHI)"	

706-04-01	**xx	xxxx	xx

8A=ACE on, AS Level 1, LACE LDW, LAS Level 1, LHI medium

9A=ACE on, AS Level 1, LACE LDW+LKA, LAS Level 1, LHI medium
This will have no affect on the auto high beams!

Ответить