kuga 3 full digital ipc software

C519 Platform / CX482
Ответить
tunademir45

kuga 3 full digital ipc software

Сообщение tunademir45 »

I have a KUGA 3 full digital ipc with part number LV4T-10849-DFN. I installed focus mk4 full digital ipc vbf calibration software on this ipc. Everything worked fine except the trim info. I restored the Kuga 3 full digital ipc vbf calibration files because the trim info didn't work but the trim info still didn't work. Any ideas on how I should go about fixing this?

Au{R}oN

Re: kuga 3 full digital ipc software

Сообщение Au{R}oN »

i had the same problem with a Puma Digital IPC. I flashed Explorer (Kuga) VBF file because i didn't want the PUMA Splash Screen (Kuga and Explorer use Mountain Splash Screen) for me, DTE and TRIP INFO weren't working, BUT, when i flashed back the Puma VBF everything was working fine.

I know that DTE and TRIP INFO issue are caused by EEPROM being different for every cluster, but i really cannot udnerstand why flashing back the original calibration didn't sovle the issue for your...

For testing purposes, i also tried flash Focus calibration, same thing happened.

tunademir45

Сообщение tunademir45 »

Au{R}oN писал(а): 24 июн 2021, 13:50 i had the same problem with a Puma Digital IPC. I flashed Explorer (Kuga) VBF file because i didn't want the PUMA Splash Screen (Kuga and Explorer use Mountain Splash Screen) for me, DTE and TRIP INFO weren't working, BUT, when i flashed back the Puma VBF everything was working fine.

I know that DTE and TRIP INFO issue are caused by EEPROM being different for every cluster, but i really cannot udnerstand why flashing back the original calibration didn't sovle the issue for your...

For testing purposes, i also tried flash Focus calibration, same thing happened.
yes when I loaded the original calibration it should have worked but it didn't. I really can't understand. That's why I'm investigating the situation.

Сообщение 16300774 »

Hello !
I have the same problem !
I have imported my original vbf data back in and now the remaining range does not work exactly

tunademir45

Сообщение tunademir45 »

16300774 писал(а): 18 авг 2021, 16:44 Hello !
I have imported my original vbf data back in and now the remaining range does not work exactly
I solved the problem. When I load different ipc vbf, eeprom content changes.

Сообщение 16300774 »

tunademir45 писал(а): 27 авг 2021, 21:32
Can you please tell me your SBL and VBF compilation?

Сообщение 16300774 »

tunademir45 писал(а): 27 авг 2021, 21:32
I have now found out how the DTE display is displayed correctly in the IPC!
I have reloaded the PCM software with UCDS!
Now the DTE and the consumption are displayed correctly

bjoernm86

Сообщение bjoernm86 »

Hello, we can dump the ipc software with UCDS? Over Puma and dump the ipc i can not this, ucds make failed.
thanks

idumbakumar

Сообщение idumbakumar »

Hi i have Escape IPC LJ6T-10849-JKA, its petrol miles clusterl, originally its petrol MPH, i wanted to configure it to diesel and KMPH unit. but changing asbuilt didn't help. i dont want to try puma or focus calibration as i could see the EEPROM is different. UCDS does not have support for EEPROM now. is there a way to change the MPH to KMPH??

tunademir45

Сообщение tunademir45 »

idumbakumar писал(а): 06 апр 2022, 04:24 Hi i have Escape IPC LJ6T-10849-JKA, its petrol miles clusterl, originally its petrol MPH, i wanted to configure it to diesel and KMPH unit. but changing asbuilt didn't help. i dont want to try puma or focus calibration as i could see the EEPROM is different. UCDS does not have support for EEPROM now. is there a way to change the MPH to KMPH??
ucds does not yet have eeprom support for kuga focus digital ipc. kuga ipc also has various eeproms. gasoline, diesel manual, diesel automatic all have different eeprom. focus mk4 and puma eeprom are universal. Therefore, if you write Focus or puma calibration file to kuga digital ipc, you will corrupt the eeprom. I recommend that you don't.

Ответить