Problem updating modules

Welcome...

Модератор: DanMc85

Ответить
sedde

Problem updating modules

Сообщение sedde »

Hello, for 2 weeks now, on different cars I have problem updating modules as ucdsys always fails on loading bootloader, on the manual loading it doesn't find correct seed.

I tried contacting Anatoli for days now but I get no answers, can anyone help me ?

kroligoff

Re: Problem updating modules

Сообщение kroligoff »

Provide more info

sedde

Сообщение sedde »

kroligoff писал(а):Provide more info

For the past 2-3 weeks I have tried to write different modules on my cars and I always get the same error.

On my 2016 ford focus rs, I am trying to write to the pcm to get a recall done by ford, but I cannot write to the car. On the update wizard it gives me a bootloader failed error, and when I try to manually load the vbf files, I get a "seed error, cannot find keys"

On my 2016 ford transit custom I get the same error.
On a friends 2015 Mondeo 5 I get the same errors.
On the same Mondeo, the only module I was able to write to, was IPMA module, and after the update, the module isn't even showing on the update wizard. I will try today to restore the modules' ASbuilt config from etis.

I need to write to my pcm on my focus rs as soon as possible to get the car back to the dealership.

I can provide teamviewer access to you if needed to see the errors yourself.

kroligoff

Сообщение kroligoff »

We fix RS seed

Dalmore27

Сообщение Dalmore27 »

How about Mondeo 5 PCM update seed?
Whenever i try to update module i get: "Unknown type of module...No SEED KEY found in base...
"Loading bootloader failed... "

Ответить