BLIS light not flashing when indicating

New Ford cosmic car

Модератор: DanMc85

Ответить
rob180

BLIS light not flashing when indicating

Сообщение rob180 »

Updated my DDM / PDM and IPC and now when I indicate the BLIS light no longer flashes if there is a car in my blind spot.

Sometimes it would do this before the updates but I used to be able to reset BCM, IPC, APIM, SODR/L and DDM/PCM in FORscan and then it would start working again, but since updating it does not seem to work. Any ideas?

Also is there a way in UCDS to reset all modules in one go?

Thanks
Rob

janel

Re: BLIS light not flashing when indicating

Сообщение janel »

Yes, right click a module and choose reset all

rob180

Сообщение rob180 »

Thank you.

Managed to perform the reset all modules all ok and everything is back working again :) 8-)

rob180

Сообщение rob180 »

My battery was really low so I removed the battery from the car and charged it on my battery charger, everything is back to normal but the BLIS light is not flashing again when indicating again, I have reset all modules but this time it has not fixed the problem. I have tried to reset it multiple times (at least 10) but the BLIS light will not flash to give you the second warning when indicating. Its likes up to warn me something is there but will not flash.

Any ideas?

McViper

Сообщение McViper »

The last time, as i had the same problem. I read and write SODL and SODR and reset the modules. For me, it worked only with ForScan, UCDS was not capable to solve the problem.

rob180

Сообщение rob180 »

McViper писал(а): 27 фев 2020, 23:19 The last time, as i had the same problem. I read and write SODL and SODR and reset the modules. For me, it worked only with ForScan, UCDS was not capable to solve the problem.
Does not work at all. I have reset with UCDS and Forscan, I have even reinstalled firmware, as built and reset modules and it still does not work!

Ответить