Resolving problems with software and hardware

Модератор: DanMc85

Ответить
gregd72002

Display dead - help needed

Сообщение gregd72002 »

Hi,

I am trying to do force programming on a dead IPC. HW part: BK2T-14C226-BB
It is from Ford Transit Custom 2014 but they should be the same as in Focus or Mondeo. It has UPD70F3425GJ(A) chip from Renesas.

I am able to program an SBL to it using recovery in FoCCCus, so I know that the IPC is communicating. FoCCCus does not allow me to program the actual IPC software though.
SBLs I tried:
BM5T-14C025-BD
BK3T-14C025-BA
BK3T-14C025-AA

But in UCDSYS I am not able to program any VBF to it. Neither SBL. When using Forced programming UCDSYS waits for the first communication from the IPC. After plugging power to IPC I can see the adapter communicating with it as the diodes on adapter blink for a second.
The programming stops then immediately and nothing happens. I can press "Start Programming" again and have the same outcome all the time.

What should I try?
Is UCDSYS able to recover newer IPCs?
It looks to me like the SEED might be invalid but why FoCCCus can write SBL?

Attaching an old picture of my IPC for reference. Now it does not turn on.
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.

gregd72002

Re: Display dead - help needed

Сообщение gregd72002 »

Resolved. It looks like there is a problem with "Forced programming" in the last UCDSYS version. I was able to program dead module using Update Wizard and switching on power to the IPC in the right moment after clicking "Start Programming". It took quite a few attempts but eventually succeeded.

Update: Every time I use VBF Loader it renders the module dead. Even if I try to flash the same VBF as used in Update Wizard. Must be something wrong in the last UCDSYS version 2.0.7.003. VBF Loader worked in previous versions.

silverstreak2006

Re: Display dead - help needed

Сообщение silverstreak2006 »

I wonder if termination (or lack of) causes this. I have a dead IPC, replaced and updated. Would be nice to revive the old one.

Ответить