Focus 2 Question

Модератор: DanMc85

Ответить
OliRS

Focus 2 Question

Сообщение OliRS »

Hi, if enabling auto folding mirrors on a car which has auto locking, do the mirrors fold when the doors auto lock when driving?

Also, does enabling auto folding mirrors still retain the normal manual function of the folding mirror button inside the car?

Does auto folding mirrors only work on the fob, or does it also work on the button on the door with cars with keyless entry?

One last question, does auto folding mirrors only operate on double locking, or single locking too?

Thanks for you're time :)

Universe
Модератор
Контактная информация:

Re: Focus 2 Question

Сообщение Universe »

OliRS писал(а):Hi, if enabling auto folding mirrors on a car which has auto locking, do the mirrors fold when the doors auto lock when driving?
no. only fold when locking car with remote key
Also, does enabling auto folding mirrors still retain the normal manual function of the folding mirror button inside the car?
yes it does
Does auto folding mirrors only work on the fob, or does it also work on the button on the door with cars with keyless entry
wih keyless should work too
One last question, does auto folding mirrors only operate on double locking, or single locking too?
it doesn`t matter at all

OliRS

Сообщение OliRS »

Thank you for clarification on those points :)

Derek Fance

Сообщение Derek Fance »

Having purchased this adaptor, I am struggling to enable auto-folding mirrors.

I would appreciate a detailed sequence to follow as I am not sure where I am going wrong.

I look forward to a reply.

Many thanks in advance. :D

Derek Fance

Сообщение Derek Fance »

Thank you so much.

All sorted. My fellow RS owners will be very happy now I can activate autofolding mirrors for them.

:D :D :D

Ответить