IPC Ford Fusion dead after update (RESOLVED)

New Ford cosmic car

Модератор: DanMc85

DanMc85
Контактная информация:

Re: IPC Ford Fusion dead after update

Сообщение DanMc85 »

Darkleo писал(а):Thanks for your help with logs from IDS
You're welcome... They were easy enough to capture.

Just used an OBD Y-Cable going to the GWM. UCDS one side and IDS on the other. Then used IDS to flash with UCDS CanBusLogger HS-CAN and MS-CAN set to 500 Kbps (MS-CAN 125Kbps errored IDS during programming).

dragunov

Сообщение dragunov »

Great!
Ford Focus II Trend++ 1600 TDCi 109HP+; Aquarius Blue; Year built: April 2005; RIP: June 2016;

Ford Mondeo V Titanium 2.0TDCi 150HP+; Panther Black; First Edition Pack; Year built: February 2015;

schytryk

Сообщение schytryk »

Hi
Thanks for all.
Who first for testing? :)

DanMc85
Контактная информация:

Сообщение DanMc85 »

I just tested and IPC flash issue is fixed in UCDS builds 12 and 13. :)
Последний раз редактировалось DanMc85 24 фев 2017, 22:27, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

DocEmmetGer

Сообщение DocEmmetGer »

I just tested and IPC flash issue is fixed in UCDS build 12. :)
Hi Dan, i date up, just in moment to v.2.0.001.010, what do you mean with build 12?

Frank

dragunov

Сообщение dragunov »

I want to test this aswell!

Cheers,
Ford Focus II Trend++ 1600 TDCi 109HP+; Aquarius Blue; Year built: April 2005; RIP: June 2016;

Ford Mondeo V Titanium 2.0TDCi 150HP+; Panther Black; First Edition Pack; Year built: February 2015;

DanMc85
Контактная информация:

Сообщение DanMc85 »

DocEmmetGer писал(а):
I just tested and IPC flash issue is fixed in UCDS build 12. :)
Hi Dan, i date up, just in moment to v.2.0.001.010, what do you mean with build 12?

Frank
dragunov писал(а):I want to test this aswell!

Cheers,

This is fixed in newly released UCDS public build 14...
http://www.ucdsys.ru/Soft/Setup.exe

Stuntman

Re: IPC Ford Fusion dead after update (RESOLVED)

Сообщение Stuntman »

Hi everybody!

If someone want to have Europe region and Europe Languages in Fusion IPC, you need to update your IPC to Russian Ford Explorer V NEW.

But this update can be apply only for Ford Fusion with IPC clusters from 2015.

I will write instructions in UCDS Wiki, or you can P.M. me here.

cultos

Сообщение cultos »

I have Ford Fusion 2013 USA IPC DS7T-10849-EJ updated the software through the update wizard - the firmware process is a successful bug box, but the instrument no longer works - a completely black screen.

Through the update wizard through the service mode, the instrument unit can be sewn - but the result is the same.. (pull up update DS7T-14C026-CJ and DST-14C088-CF)
Read many forums and came to the conclusion that through VBF Loader combining the correct files should rise (you need to change the order of firmware files) - but the problem is that everything fails to run firmware through VBF Loader - I tried both on an established car and not with different ticks - in any case - perhaps the most recent version of UCDS has a bug in this mode with these blocks (I do not approve) - just read the reviews that there was already such\then updated the software and order...

Please help with advice or recommendation on how to revive the instrument

perhaps you need to play with the type of can bus when firmware loader - already when I wrote this message I looked in the software this option (access to the car will be in a day)

fordsmaxtcdi

Сообщение fordsmaxtcdi »

cultos писал(а): 28 июл 2020, 22:43 I have Ford Fusion 2013 USA IPC DS7T-10849-EJ updated the software through the update wizard - the firmware process is a successful bug box, but the instrument no longer works - a completely black screen.

Through the update wizard through the service mode, the instrument unit can be sewn - but the result is the same.. (pull up update DS7T-14C026-CJ and DST-14C088-CF)
Read many forums and came to the conclusion that through VBF Loader combining the correct files should rise (you need to change the order of firmware files) - but the problem is that everything fails to run firmware through VBF Loader - I tried both on an established car and not with different ticks - in any case - perhaps the most recent version of UCDS has a bug in this mode with these blocks (I do not approve) - just read the reviews that there was already such\then updated the software and order...

Please help with advice or recommendation on how to revive the instrument

perhaps you need to play with the type of can bus when firmware loader - already when I wrote this message I looked in the software this option (access to the car will be in a day)
what were your original files :?: you have a backup as build no and configuration

cultos

Сообщение cultos »

Solved / change firmware files : first / second to flash via loader

lukaszooo

Сообщение lukaszooo »

cultos писал(а): 30 июл 2020, 21:01 Solved / change firmware files : first / second to flash via loader
I also had a problem with this IPC. I broke even two of them. Can you better describe how to solve the problem ??? Is it about changing the file in one and two places ???

zenq

Сообщение zenq »

lukaszooo писал(а): 22 ноя 2020, 13:43
cultos писал(а): 30 июл 2020, 21:01 Solved / change firmware files : first / second to flash via loader
I also had a problem with this IPC. I broke even two of them. Can you better describe how to solve the problem ??? Is it about changing the file in one and two places ???
in mid level IPC, update wizard has a bug and load files in wrong order.
load manualy in vfb loader:
1. 14C025 (bootloader)
2. 14C088
3. 14C026

Ответить